Personal Documents

If you need to obtain apostille or embassy legalization services because you are relocating abroad, or getting married in an exotic location overseas, Top Flite Legalization can help!
If you do not see your document on the list please contact us to see if we support the document requested.

  • Birth certificates
  • Marriage certificates
  • Marriage licenses
  • Divorce decrees
  • Death certificates
  • Certificates report of birth abroad
  • Change of names
  • Marital status
  • Single status affidavits
  • Certificates of no marriage record
  • Criminal records
  • Certificates of good conduct
  • Naturalization certificates
  • FBI Fingerprints
  • Police Clearance Certificates
  • Will documentations
  • Medical records
  • Adoption certificates

How to Get Apostille or Embassy Legalization?

• Step 1: download and fill out the order form.

• Step 2: mail out your original document along with your payment, a self-addressed prepaid return envelope, one set of copies and the order form to our corporate office:

Top Flite Legalization – 4800 Hampden Lane, Suite 200 – Bethesda, MD 20814 – (202) 741.5636

• Step 3: just relax while we handle the apostille or embassy legalization process on your behalf.  Your completed document will get back to you in few days.

Select your target country in the drop down box below to determine pricing.

Select Country

Contact Us

To learn more about becoming one of our clients, give us a call or use
our online form.


4800 Hampden Lane, Suite 200
Bethesda, MD 20814

* Phone:
* Email:
*Document Type:


Apostille | Embassy Legalization | Academic Documents | Corporate Documents | Personal Documents | Export Documents | Rush Apostille | PDF Downloads | Privacy

Copyright 2012 Top Flite Legalization | All Rights Reserved