Export Documents

Top Flite Legalization can help you obtain apostille or embassy legalization services when you intend to use your commercial documents abroad.
If you do not see your document on the list please contact us to see if we support the document requested.

  • Certificates of origin
  • Commercial invoices
  • Packing lists
  • Bills of lading
  • Halal certificates
  • Sanitary certificates
  • Commodity inspection certificates
  • Official export grain inspection certificates
  • Phytosanitary certificates
  • Fumigation certificates
  • Health certificates
  • Certificates of analysis
  • Radiation certificates
  • Nuclear radiation certificates
  • Freezing certificates
  • Islamic slaughter certificates

How to Get Apostille or Embassy Legalization?

• Step 1: download and fill out the order form.

• Step 2: mail out your original documents along with your payment, a self-addressed prepaid return envelope, three copies of each original document and the order form to our corporate office:

Top Flite Legalization – 4800 Hampden Lane, Suite 200 – Bethesda, MD 20814 – (202) 741.5636

• Step 3: just relax while we handle apostille and embassy legalization process on your behalf.  Your completed document will get back to you in few days.

Find below a list of countries that require apostille or embassy legalization of export documents.  Most of them demand that both the C/O (certificate of origin) & C/I (commercial invoice) be handled as one set.
Select your target country in the drop down box below to determine pricing and procedure.

Select Country

Contact Us

To learn more about becoming one of our clients, give us a call or use
our online form.


4800 Hampden Lane, Suite 200
Bethesda, MD 20814

* Phone:
* Email:
*Document Type:


Apostille | Embassy Legalization | Academic Documents | Corporate Documents | Personal Documents | Export Documents | Rush Apostille | PDF Downloads | Privacy

Copyright 2012 Top Flite Legalization | All Rights Reserved