Academic Documents

If you are looking for one of the following documents, Top Flite Legalization can help! We specialize in academic document apostille. Our services also satisfy your need for an embassy legalized document.
If you do not see your document on the list please contact us to see if we support the document requested.

  • Accreditation letters
  • Authorization letters to obtain academic records
  • Bar certificates
  • Degrees
  • Diplomas
  • Official transcripts
  • Practice licenses for nurses and physicians
  • Statements of study major
  • Teaching certification
  • Verification letters from the registrar’s office

How to Get Apostille or Embassy Legalization?

• Step 1: download and fill out the order form.

• Step 2: mail out your original document along with your payment, a self-addressed prepaid return envelope, one set of copies and the order form to our corporate office:

Top Flite Legalization – 4800 Hampden Lane, Suite 200 – Bethesda, MD 20814 – (202) 741.5636

• Step 3: just relax while we handle the apostille or embassy legalization process on your behalf. Your completed document will get back to you in few days.

Select your target country in the drop down box below to determine pricing.

Select Country

Contact Us

To learn more about becoming one of our clients, give us a call or use
our online form.


4800 Hampden Lane, Suite 200
Bethesda, MD 20814

* Phone:
* Email:
*Document Type:


Apostille | Embassy Legalization | Academic Documents | Corporate Documents | Personal Documents | Export Documents | Rush Apostille | PDF Downloads | Privacy

Copyright 2012 Top Flite Legalization | All Rights Reserved